![]() |
| Two more friends baptized! |
We got to go to our friends’ baptism and confirmation this past weekend
and loved it. 8 weeks ago my companion and I went to their house, shared
what we knew and invited them to follow our guidance if they got the answer
that this is what their Father in Heaven wanted. I was blessed to see the
changes in their life. The light that grew and the joy that they
developed. I was even more blessed by staying in Genk in order to witness
them walk into the font and to be a part of their special day. I then was
blessed to take part in their confirmation and receiving the gift of the Holy
Ghost. It's hard to describe the feelings that come with that. It’s
really something else. I guess it’s kind of like how a momma bird feels
when she kicks her little birdie out the nest and sees it fly back haha.
It’s a good time to live on the earth where we have the opportunity to receive
the many blessings that are available to us through the restored authority of
the restored gospel.
We are now 4 missionaries in Genk! Writing history! The
branch is really excited and we are excited to serve them and help them reach their
goals. The Lord is certainly making that possible, haha. Sunday everyone was all smiles and they would
be astonished when they saw all 4 of us and say, " Oh my...4
zendelingen....dat is fijne!" haha - saying all this while covering their
mouths haha. It’s nice to know that the service we provide is appreciated
beyond what we understand.
Nederland will be going to the next round and Belgium will be
playing....either today or tomorrow tegen USA....let’s hope that Belgium will
win and that eventually Belgium and Nederland will play each other......I think
that would be unreal. I love hearing from you guys and I hope you are all
having an awesome summer. I know I certainly am. It’s hard but it’s
defiantly worth-while.
Love,
Elder Holt
No comments:
Post a Comment