Monday, 22 December 2014

Week 56 - Too Busy to Write

Shooot.  I honestly haven't even been taking a ton of photos these past few weeks.  I'll make it a goal to make some photos this week so I can send some next week.  So we didn't really have a P-day today. haha just like in Hengelo,  we ended up helping a friend who was recently baptized clean her house and now we are going to deliver cookies and what-not to people!  Good times.  Meaning that we didn't have our full time to email.  Luckily we're going to be able to skype soon.  So I don't remember your guys Skype Address....and I don't really know how to use skype.   I don't know what’s going to go down but hopefully it will all work out.  I will be skyping around 6:30 pm Nederland time.  So that'll be like 10:30 - 11:30 or so your time.  I don't know where you guys will be or if you guys will all be together.  You better be!  I'm stoked to see you all and I will talk to you soon!  Tot Christmas day!  Love you guys and safe travels!

Love,

Elder Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment